PRIVATE GROUP TOURS
Our Private Group Tours offer a unique Crucian culinary outing for your friends, family or corporate group.
Exclusive to your group members only, all tour participants will get a taste of St. Croix while taking in the quaint island charm and diverse history of St. Croix.
Private tours can accommodate groups ranging from 8 to 24 guests in total.
- Family Reunions
- Birthday Celebrations
- Corporate Events
- Team Building Activities
- Elementary/Middle/High School Field Trips
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Wedding Parties
- Networking Groups
- Private and exclusive experience limited to your group members only
- Easily accommodate a private group tour size of 8-24 guests
- Memorable culinary outing for family, friends, team building activities or travel groups
- Option to customize length, start times, distance covered and number of tasting locations
WHAT TO EXPECT
General Private Group Tour Info
- Private Tours are offered Monday-Saturday, subject to tour guide availability
- All logistical and tour details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Virgin Islands Food Tours
- Our Private Tours can accommodate up to 24 total guests
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to accommodate and book than weekend tours
- Virgin Islands Food Tours can accommodate any food allergies, aversions and/or dietary restrictions for your guests as long as we are given advance notice
- Private Group Tours are held rain or shine
- Child tickets are not available for Private Group Tours
For Private Tour Tickets purchased within 14 days of the event date:
- Full payment is required upon request by credit card to hold specific time slot(s), date and tour guide(s)
For Private Tour Tickets purchased 15+ days prior to the event date:
- A non-refundable deposit is required to hold specific time slot(s), date and tour guide(s). Deposits made by credit card will hold the requested tour date and time slot(s) immediately. The remaining balance (non-refundable) is due 14 days prior to the tour.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled; this includes no-shows or cancellations.